Everything You Need to Know About Restylane Wrinkle Treatments
Restylane is a brand of hyaluronic acid i.e. based on facial fillers that are used to smooth wrinkles on your skin. There are different types of Restylane available for multiple areas including lip enhancement, adding volume to your cheeks, diminishes dark circles under your eyes.
The most widespread category of wrinkle fillers is hyaluronic acid. Each type of Restylane treatment works in a slightly different way with different results. This treatment takes less than an hour however, additional treatments may require between four months to one year. However to know more information related to the skin peeling treatment you should go through the article thoroughly.
How do Restylane works? What is its procedure?
Restylane treatment works by placing volume underneath your skin where your skin has lost collagen and other tissues. It helps you get smoother and lifted skin that will make you look plumper and attractive. The hyaluronic acid present in Restylane sticks to your skin and the water in the acid provides it a better volume. The acid present in it also draws more water that helps your skin to preserve the recently added volume efficiently.
There are multiple steps included in the procedure of skin peeling treatment:
- The doctor may use one or more injection sites in the treatment areas
- Further, they clean the area of treatment with antiseptic
- Based on the area of treatment the doctor will decide how much Restylane is required for the treatment
- Further, the doctor will inject Restylane under your skin using an ultrafine needle efficiently
What are the targeted areas for Restylane treatment?
There are multiple types of Restylane wrinkle treatments that can be used for different areas of your face. It includes lips, cheeks, facial folds, and wrinkles. All the Restylane treatments are hyaluronic acids that are based on fillers, but each treatment is designed for a specific purpose such as:
- Restylane Silk is the first FDA-approved filler that is designed for lip augmentation and for wrinkles around the mouth.
- Restylane Lyft is designed for cheek augmentation, midface curve insufficiencies, and laugh lines. This treatment provides more volume and fullness to the cheeks.
- It is also used to treat facial wrinkles and folds, lip augmentation, and tear troughs. Restylane Wrinkle Treatments help you get rid of wrinkles present on your face.
- Restylane Refyne and Defyne are utilized for wrinkles that can occur from your nose to the corners of your mouth.
What are the side effects of Restylane?
There are multiple side-effects that can be caused due to Restylane injections such as:
- pain or itching at the injection site
You can also visit the official website of MD laser and cosmetics to know more information related to Skin peeling treatment. All the products offered at MD laser and cosmetics are available at an affordable cost.
Dr. Susan Lin ensures all her patients to get the best possible treatment. Injectable wrinkle fillers help you give a youthful look effectively. The wrinkle treatment procedure is fast and easy.