Under graduate courses in Fine Arts, Bachelor of Fine Arts colleges in Haryana
Youths these days find excellent ways to try new hobbies or passion. In many cases, they shine brighter than their academics and like to make it a career choice. Why not make these passions a career choice? For those, many colleges conduct bachelors’ courses in Fine Arts to deliver the ideal platform for nurturing their skills and finding out their hidden talents.
What is a Bachelor in Fine Arts course?
The Bachelor of Fine Arts course has a duration of four years. It is divided into 8 semesters where students find a plethora of subjects to study and build their skills. After pursuing this course, a student will be able to figure out the best stream to follow and become a fine arts professional.
The subjects included in the bachelor of fine arts course are:
- Geometrical drawing and perspective
- History of Art
- Visual Graphics and design
- Foreign languages
- Environmental studies, etc.
The course also includes a standard training process where the aspirants will be trained to become professionals by gaining aesthetic awareness, cultural exposure, and relevant knowledge required in different types of art fields.
Eligibility criteria of Bachelor of Fine Arts
Undergraduate courses in Fine Arts conducted by the top colleges in India have different criteria to fulfill. The basic criteria are mentioned below.
- A candidate needs to pass the 10+2 level board exam with at least 50% aggregate marks. The cutoff varies depending on the decision made by the college authorities.
- Students with any subject combination can apply for this course
- A college can also conduct an entrance test to choose the most eligible candidates. A list of selected applicants is published based on the merit level and other factors.
How to prepare for a Bachelor in Fine Arts admission process
- The first thing that a student should do is to follow his passion and find out what he wants to do in the Fine Arts course. There are brilliant options available in the top Bachelor of Fine Arts colleges in Haryana that can be pursued.
- Concentrate on your best skills and the field you like to scout. Find out your creative side and check whether these skills can be developed by pursuing a Bachelor in Fine Arts course or not. This is the prime step where you need to decide what you are going to do in the future. You can check the subjects taught by a college in this course from its official website.
- The next step is making a list of colleges you can pursue such courses convenient to take admission to.
- Once you have found those colleges, check out their requirements or eligibility criteria.
- Start preparing for the entrance tests (if any) and meet the requirements.
This is where a student willing to pursue this course should be more organized and focused. Choose the right college and build your academic profile perfectly.